The airline Air Moldova has not been in the air for several months. Now the Civil Aviation Authority of the Republic of Moldova has suspended AOC and operating licenses until at least the end of October 2023.
The carrier LOT Polish Airlines plans to continue to offer the route between Warsaw and Podgorica in the winter period. Three weekly flights are to be operated to the Montenegrin city by mid-January.
From mid-June 2023, Austrian Airlines intends to offer a revised catering concept on board long-haul flights under the “Tasty Austrian” sub-brand. On short and medium-haul routes, paid catering remains the order of the day
Listed stock corporations usually cannot choose their shareholders themselves. Pretty much anyone can participate in trading in share certificates and, in the case of dividends, also benefit from them. this has
After a long break, Nuremberg Airport is now again offering guided tours of the airport area on Sundays. These are offered every second and fourth Sunday of the month
In the future, so-called HVO diesel will be used in apron vehicles at Cologne/Bonn Airport. This is fuel made from hydrogenated vegetable oils derived from residual and waste materials.
For many years, the Lufthansa subsidiary Eurowings was deep in the red. The former long-haul activities in particular have pulled the operating result deep into the basement. After an extremely long dry spell
The Swiss airline is now also equipping its Airbus A340-300 long-haul aircraft with Premium Economy Class. HB-JMB performed its first flight in the new configuration on Tuesday. That
At the end of its 20th company anniversary, the Swiss Lufthansa subsidiary, in cooperation with Switzerland Tourism, will christen 20 Airbus A220-100/300 aircraft in the names of Swiss tourist regions and locations. Swiss
In the future, potential holidaymakers in Austria will be advised by a new AI-based chatbot. This was launched by the Austrian advertising agency and is initially intended to support interested parties from the DA-CH region in planning their travel
After extensive maintenance and safety measures, Golm Silvretta Lünersee Tourismus GmbH can lift the winter closure of the popular pass route between Vorarlberg and Tyrol on June 8, 2023, 06:00 a.m. The
The subletting of council flats via Airbnb and other platforms is not permitted in Vienna. However, since 2012 the provider has not been able to completely prevent tenants from moving their apartments or rooms
It can get a little louder in the near future. Because from May 25 to June 4, 2021, the Eurofighter pilots of the armed forces practice interception maneuvers in the supersonic range. There are two supersonic flights per day
The German insurance provider "Freunde des Skisports eV im Deutscher Skiverband" has lost a lawsuit brought by the VKI before the Vienna Higher Regional Court. Among other things, the Austrian consumer advocates went against an automatic extension
- Thai bourse maintains Nok Air delisting threat 21 September 2023The Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) has advised that NOK Airlines Public Company Limited, trading as Nok Air (DD, Bangkok Don Mueang), remains at risk of delisting because it has failed to submit financial statements within the required timeline, and its balance sheet remains in the red. The SET has given the low-cost carrier new […]
- Greylag SPVs file appeal against mid-3Q23 Garuda ruling 21 September 2023
- Cathay Pacific shareholders to vote on capital reduction 21 September 2023Cathay Pacific (CX, Hong Kong International) is putting its proposed capital reduction program to the vote at an extraordinary shareholders meeting in Hong Kong on October 11. As previously reported in ch-aviation, the board of Cathay Pacific wants to cancel the HKD19.5. 2.5 billion Hong Kong dollars (USDXNUMX billion) credit remaining in the airline's preference shares […]
- Thailand's Pattaya Airways secures AOL, eyes 4Q24 launch 21 September 2023
- UAC anticipates further Il-114-300 delivery delays 20 September 2023
- Cubana reactivates first Tu-204 20 September 2023