The Hungarian low-cost airline Wizz Air intends to increase frequencies on various routes between Germany and Ukraine. Connections to Kiev-Schuljany and Lemberg (Lviv) are affected.
As reported the lowcoster plans to station five additional aircraft in the capital of Ukraine at the beginning of the summer flight schedule period of 2022. A new base with two Airbus A321 is to be built in Lviv. In addition to new routes, there will also be increases on existing routes.
From Germany, the Hungarian carrier intends to expand as follows:
- Dortmund-Kiev (Schuljany): 5 times a week
- Dortmund-Lviv: 3 times a week
- Berlin-Kiev (Schuljany): daily
- Berlin-Lviv: 4x a week
- Cologne / Bonn-Kiev (Schuljany): 4 times a week
- Hamburg-Kiev (Schuljany): 4 times a week
- Memmingen-Lviv: 3 times a week