Webseite DHL Air Austria GmbH
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Aviation Security Expert (m/f/d)
EX2100BVB | Vienna, Wien, 22180, ÖsterreichKategorie | BetriebDatum der Veröffentlichung | 14.09.2021 | Professionals | Vollzeit | Unbefristet | Gemischte Schicht | Express | Reisebedarf weniger 25%
The Aviation Security Expert supports the Director Ground Operations and the Aviation Security Manager in their duties and responsibilities
He/She is responsible for and actively supports the safe conduct of DHL Air (Austria) operations within the scope of Ground Operations and Security.
You report to the Director Ground Operations.
- Supports to implement and maintain the Security Management System of DHL Air (Austria)
- Supports to implement and maintain the Air Carrier Security Program and supports in the drawing up of security directives
- Supports the supervision and control of functions and activities within the scope of aviation security in accordance with regulatory requirements, IOSA standards and recommend practices
- Supports to ensure the conduct of initial and recurrent trainings for all persons, other than passengers, with access to security restricted areas, where required, and the training of flight crew member according to national and international security training requirements and in accordance with the guidelines set in DHL Air Austrias Operational Manual Part D
- Supports the conduct of DHL Air Austria´s Security Risk Evaluation (SECRE), incl. to develop of local station sheets and situational overviews
- University degree in Aviation/Transport business or 3 years working experience
- Dangerous Goods Cat6 training and Basic Aviation Security training
- German language on a native speaker level, proficient English knowledge, a third language
- Working knowledge of Aviation Industry, operational, commercial and/or legal. Good understanding of CAA’s roles, or other International Associations, IATA, ICAO etc.
- Deep understanding of the Austrian/ European legislative and regulatory framework and other statutory requirements (e.g. EASA, etc.)
- Flexibility, interpersonal skills, problem solving and decision making, effective communication
- Ability to take initiatives and to react efficiently in crisis situations (able to work under pressure)
- Service quality driven
- Strong career support in an international environment
- Great culture and colleagues
- Multifarious benefit program
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks? Then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application until October 15th, 2021.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte careers.dhl.com.