Die Schadenersatzklage, die Air-Berlin-Konkursverwalter Lucas Flöther gegen Großaktionär Etihad Airways eingebracht hat, muss in London verhandelt werden. Das zuständige Gericht wies den Einspruch des deutschen Juristen zurück und bekräftigte die
Der Billigflieger Wizz Air Abu Dhabi nennt einen neuen Termin für den Erstflug: Am 15. Jänner 2021 soll es von der Hauptstadt der Vereinigten Arabischen Emirate aus nach Athen gehen.
- Shareholder gives Russia’s UTair rights to claim ₽8.2bn 7. Dezember 2021
- US's Breeze Airways eyes South American growth 7. Dezember 2021Breeze Airways (MX, Salt Lake City) sees potential to serve Brazil from its bases in Florida using its forthcoming A220-300s, founder David Neeleman said during the World Aviation Festival in London. "There's just a lot of capitalism in Brazil if we can get that range up to where we think we can. We can serve […]
- Air Zimbabwe to get new aircraft, expand routes next year 7. Dezember 2021The Zimbabwean government has allocated ZWL1.5 billion Zimbabwean dollars (USD4.1 million at RBZ rate) for the recapitalisation of Air Zimbabwe (UM, Harare Int'l), to be used towards the acquisition of new aircraft, route expansion, digitalisation, and a lean workforce. This was disclosed by Finance and Economic Development Minister Mthuli Ncube during his 2022 national budget […]
- Court allows winding-up order against India’s SpiceJet 7. Dezember 2021Madras High Court has issued a winding up order for SpiceJet (SG, Delhi Int'l) and has appointed an official liquidator to take charge of its assets, over a plea that investment bank Credit Suisse filed because of an unpaid debt, the airline confirmed in a Bombay Stock Exchange filing on December 7. The low-cost carrier […]
- Japan’s StarFlyer studies options to ride out Covid storm 7. Dezember 2021
- Oman's SalamAir eyes European routes after EU Open Skies 7. Dezember 2021SalamAir (OV, Muscat) plans to expand its network to include destinations in the European Union after the bloc signed a Comprehensive Air Transport Agreement with Oman. "As we have taken delivery of our new A321-200NX aircraft, it is a timely opportunity for its operation on European routes. There is great potential for growth in travel […]